Kidnap my heart♥♥. <body>
kidnapmyheart
Take me away cause falling in love ain't very far
information
shut up and sit down
yIn YEn :D
♥19 this year..
♥ordinary girl
♥love her blog after too many problem happened & cant solved by herself
♥& of course enjoy writing about herself and enjoyable momment's...~~♥♥
:)
affiliates
hook me up

♥Yeanyu
♥Xiao Qii
♥Fang Yee
♥Sean
♥Bryan
♥Ying li
♥Shanvon
♥B.Yang
♥Spritez
♥Allan
♥Zhan Jie
♥Ken
♥Lee Ying
♥Sotong
♥Charmaine
♥Ee Wei
♥Eugene[Ninoi]
♥Elvin
♥Sheralyn
♥Darren
♥Ying Ning
♥Kelvin
♥BkKeng
♥Seng Cheong
♥Pei See[Wendy]
tagboard
scream your lungs

ShoutMix chat widget
<.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


2010年4月25日星期日星期日, 四月 25, 2010
im back ~~~dust everywhere in my blog~~wuuu~~ ok~~well....kinda lazy to update my blog nowaday....
一切~~过去咯~~
我不喜欢海浪,因为它的澎湃让我受不了。。。
不再去释怀过去的一切,让它随着一切离去,
给自己时间好好去充实一番,准备迎接未来~~
不值得的,就别去管了~~~
即将踏入diploma了~~相信功课就已经可以把我压得没时间去想别的事情了吧~~
做好自己。。。
太多东东写了~~一时写不出~。。到这里先~~~
back to the top